End Times Discipleship
Making Disciples and Having Fun
Lesson: Month 01 - Day 10
New Page 1
LESSON Month 01-Day 10
This end times discipleship program is uniquely designed to make disciples for Christ using the Word and a simple process of multiplication while increasing your circle of friends and having fun.
Keep in mind that we are entering in to the last days and there is a desperate need for prepared kingdom workers who understand the times in which we live!
Weekly memory Scripture: Matthew 22:37-39.
Today’s Scripture: Matthew, 9:1-17. Please Underline verses that will help you make 12 end times disciples for Jesus.
Identify, in a way you can come back to for review, what scripture from today’s reading that will help me make 12 end times disciples for Jesus. You may want to highlight the scripture in your bible or you may want to write it out – however you can best come back for reminder and review.
D: In our scripture reading today, Jesus heals the crippled man because he and his friends had faith in Jesus’ ability to heal him.
S: Yes, Jesus continues to tie healing and faith, doesn’t He?
D: Do you have faith that Jesus can still heal?
S: Absolutely. I’ve seen Jesus do it, and experienced healing myself, numerous times.
D: Also, Jesus pairs forgiveness of sin and healing. Could that mean that sin can cause infirmity?
S: Sounds like it, doesn’t it?
D: Later Jesus befriends Matthew, a sinful tax collector. He confuses the religious leaders by even having dinner at Matthew’s house with his sinner friends.
S: Jesus explains in verse 13, “…I didn’t come to invite good people to be my followers. I came to invite sinners.” Let’s keep that in mind as we make 12 disciples for Jesus.
D: What are the 12 basic Christian principles compiled by Manny Hinojosa?
S: Here’s Manny’s list:
12 BASIC CHRISTIAN PRINCIPLES
1. In the beginning, God created the heavens and the earth (Genesis 1:1).
2. God made everything, including man, to be “…very good…”. (Genesis 1:31).
3. God’s perfect love allowed man to have free will (Genesis 2:16).
4. Man used his free will to disobey God (Genesis 2:17, 3:6).
5. Disobedience (sin) brought about death, evil and disease (Genesis 3:14-19).
6. God has a plan to free us from sin and its consequences (John 3:16).
7. God’s plan is to wash away our sins (salvation) with the blood of His sinless Son
(Ephesians 1:7 & 2 Corinthians 5:21).
8. Repentance (turning away from sin) is the first step toward salvation (Matthew 3:2).
9. Jesus Christ will not force us to accept Him, but knocks on the door of our heart
10. We must be born again to see the Kingdom of God (John 3:3).
11. We are to love God and each other (Matthew 22:37-39).
12. We are to make disciples for Jesus (Matthew 28:18-20).
Circle the main part of today’s lesson that will help me make 12 end times disciples for Jesus.
My prayer for today that will help me make 12 end times disciples for Jesus who do likewise is:
Return FROM End Times Discipleship 01-10 to SITE MAP
GO FROM Discipleship 01-10 to INTRODUCTION